Movie Day at Korean Embassy in Malaysia!


Hello there!
I didn't properly greeting you guys for new year!Happy new year!

I just came back from my short trip in Kelantan and it was awesome! But I'm really super duper exhausted!No worries, I'm in the middle of writing the stories!Stay tune!

Have your read the title?Watching movie at Embassy?Walauweyy, seriously?I thought they only issuing the visa?Trust me, on the last friday of 2013, I went to there to watch Detective K film. Ya, I'm not joking!

Sounds weird huh, but since the booming of the Malaysian interest towards Hallyu wave, the embassy is taking part to organising activities to promote Korean culture to Malaysian. One of them are through the movies. More and more activities to be organised in future. If you would like get updates with their activities, please visit their Facebook page!Highly recommended!

It's free with the small refreshment provided before the movies.(You have to pay for your popcorn at your cost if you watch in normal theater,hehe).In the end of activity, they conducted quiz session and give away the planner imported from Korea to the winners. Yeayy, thanks, I got the planner. They also give some small souvenirs like Super Junior's posters and calender to the attendees.

Now, let my pictures tell the stories:

Thank you Embassy for the awesome calender!

Sorry, sorry I'm not ELF!hehe

Before I forget, the film is called Detective K or in literal translation is Detective Joseon. The film was great and it is funny though!To know more about this film, please click the link below:

 Trailer.

If you missed to experience watching movies in Embassy, no worries you still have the chance!They will organizing second movie days in Embassy on 31st January. How? Follow  Embassy's  FB.

So. who's going?Please left the comment here:)
Till then, bye~~^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?