Epilog: Beautiful Stories in Australia! It's start with a luck!

Hey..hey..I'm just back from vacation in Australia. 9 days, 3 cities and there some much awesome, beautiful stories to share with u guys!

I never thought that I will fly out from Asia continent. For the time being I've been to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia. For me, fly to Australia is by chance. It's start when I won voucher of free complimentary stay in the Grace Hotel, Sydney for 3 days 2 nights. 

I can't express the feeling when my name was announced by MC during the lucky draw. I don't know whether I should happy or sad. The voucher only cover the hotel not the flight tickets and I prayed hard to won DSLR camera, which is the second prize for the lucky draw. I should be grateful for won grand prize though. 

Of course, flying to Australia will cost more compare travelling to the other SEA regions. I'm working like a crazy to earn money to funding my travel. When I told people about my planning to fly to Australia, I received both positive and negative feedback. Wasting money and too rich to fly oversea. It seems costly, I can't agree more, but for me the experience is priceless and really worth. I experience with my naked eyes the culture, the people and the beautiful scenery and also learn something valuable like seeing people struggling for the food in the metropolitan city.

Full stop. I live for myself, I'm happy that I can do anything without giving others trouble. I'm independent. I also believe the law of attraction. I don't know how people judge me. I only know, I want to live life to the fullest and try to achieve what ever I want in my life. By travelling, I've sharpen my mind, developed my knowledge, learnt good lesson and of course happy to reward myself after a long hour of working like chicken!keke.

Don't dare to do something new and go travel! I'm in the midst of restructuring the sweet moment in Australia. Till then, see my next post for amazing and wonderful stories in Australia!

Annyeong!
Sydney Opera House!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?