Fascinating Sydney


  Does anyone believe in luck? I bet you better do. You can called me superstitious but guess what? I've won a free complimentary stay 3 days 2 night at The Grace Hotel, Sydney.

  It was a very exciting and enjoyable experience for me as this is my first to western countries. I've been to Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam before but aren't much culture differences.

Return airport transfer by train. 

  My beautiful journey to Australia was accompanied by two good friends of mine. We explore the charming down under of through 3 cities within 9 days. We went as backpackers instead of taking tour packages as there is more freedom.

  However, the hassle part of travelling to Australia might be its inconvenience due to its strict rules imposed by their immigration. Luckily, we didn't have to went through luggage security check, thanks to the declaration list that we've made!

  Aussie's wonderful and beautiful scenery plus the sunny and windy weather seemed to welcome me to the astonishing of metropolitan city, Sydney. Friendly citizens are ready to assist visitors lost in midst of exploring the city.






  My travel diary would be incomplete without memories of embarrassing events. It happened when I was getting off from the train station heading towards my hotel. I tried to insert my ticket to get off from the station, but it stated invalid instead after few trials, I decided to ask the people around for assistance and he told me to use another ticket. Dang!Now I remember I bought two different tickets, one is for the airport line and the one other for the city line. The one I inserted was airport line ticket instead the city line ticket. What a shame!

  Enough with several the ticket story. Now, onto the challenging part of finding the hotel. With the help of map reference and telephone calls we managed to reach the hotel.The weather is partly sunny but the wind keeps on blowing, making it hot but it at the same time windy. The best thing about that was I wasn't sweating at all.



    The long journey hours were worth it as I find the fascinating with the beautiful scenery in Sydney. As the hotel within heritage area zone, it give me a closer look into the Sydney's history. Receptionist's hospitality and helpful advice during my stay at the hotel amazed me and it left me with the good impressions about the Australians.

    I spent my time here by visiting Paddington Market in the afternoon to buy souvenirs for families and friends. The price was reasonable and I ended up buying kangaroos jumpers, koala and kangaroo toys. At the night I went to the famous Darling Harbours and checked out the night life here. It seemed that most youths enjoy their Friday nights after having hectic days at the office.


Paddy Market: All-you can buy at reasonable price, from souvenirs to fruits:)

yeayy it's koala

I want to buy all, it's really cheap

Strawberries, 3 for 1AUD. Are you crazy?



Sydney in nite view

While in Sydney don't miss to go to Bondi Beach. It's really beautiful there, but don't forget to include glasses and sunblock inside your bag, it's really hot there. (p/s; however my make up doesn't smudge at all:P)









During my last day in Sydney I visited the Opera House, Sydney's landmark that you shouldn't miss. I spent my time to relieve myself at the Royal Botanic Garden and was amazed by the beautiful landscape of its English style garden, clean air and green environment. I also ate my lunch with the accompaniment of the view of Darling Harbour. However, the sad things are I can't took a lot of pictures since I have out of memory space in my camera and my handphone's battery is totally ZERo. I'm loser! P/s: please setting your pic size in DSLR and don't forget to fully charged your powerbank..:)



   I wrapped my Sydney by watching fireworks performance at the Darling Harbour. The colourful 6 min fireworks really stole my heart! I wish that I able to extend my stay in Sydney. See you Sydney and hello Gold Coast. Have a g'day!

I hope come again to Sydney!

Until then! Annyeong! See ya in the next post!

P/s: 6-8 Sept~~memories in Sydney



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?