Lion City Trip~~Hello Mr Tiger

Hello!This is new post for my blog!I decided to start with new and fresh content with travelling, Hallyu Wave, my journey learning Korean stories and not only focusing with my personal thing. Hope you will enjoying reading my blog:)


Leaving for Lion City!!


Do you know Running Man? The South Korea's famous variety show? I am NOT variety show lovers but I'm became addicted and excited to this show after watch its first episode~~kya~~^^. FYI Running Man is the uniquely variety show which gathered 7 people from entertainment industry, starting from Announcer, MC, actor, actress and singer to emceeing this program. Every episodes, they are required to finish the mission and what make people get attracted to them is the funny way they did in order to finish the mission!!!
P/S: Please click here to know about RUNNING MAN!!


He is not SPARTA!!!He came here as a One Man and did a lot of LOVEABLE thingy and for sure we all love him TODAY MORE THAN YESTERDAY!!
Enough for RUNNING MAN, now we move on to Lion City~~Why Lion City? Last month, I went to Singapore for KIM JONG KOOK's Fan Meeting (chasing oppa + travelling) and it was awesome and fantastic experience!!! 

I don't have any idea that KJK can speak in English!Daebak!During the FM, he was spoke in 90% English and it was a good enough because he never went school in abroad!!100 points!!Of course he got the accent, but I really salute with his effort to spoke in English for his international fans!! Another 100 Points is given!!


Waiting for almost an hour for FM to start!
But one thing I didn't satisfied is about the Organizer itself. I don't know why, before the Fan Meeting is happening they are less communicate with the fan and make people guessing and wondering if the Fan Meeting will happening or not? Hello~~ communication is very important in marketing. I guess they are new in this industry. Whatever!!

Overall the FM is going smoothly except for the lateness from the organizer. The FM is suppose to start on 8pm, but the door is open only at 7.30pm and the FM is start 40 minutes late than being scheduled..Holll!!!I thought Singapore's time is SHARP!!!!grrrr!

Special Souvenir for me, JK's signed CD:)
For those who has top-up for Photograph Session have opportunity to take photo group picture with KJK and I'm the one who has purchased that thing!!Hahahaha..it took about an hour queuing and seriously I am so exhausted and sleepy...help me!! After finished took pic with KJK, I have an opportunity to shake hand and hugged him!!kekeke..seriously I'm amazed..KJK treat his fan nicely, because not all Korean artistes will do the same thing like KJK did! :P


Second Day in Singapore: KJK's fan sign for Fan Sign Pass Holder Only


Conclusion, this is one of the best FM I went. KJK is tried to be fair to all people. Most of people have chance to meet close-up with him. The ticket is affordable and it is not in line with his popularity!! I thought the ticket would be expensive! Even Korean people didn't have a chance to meet him in person. With his humble, down-to-earth and warm personalities is the key to his success in entertainment industry!!I love you oppa!I wish you continues success and get Miss Right faster;P






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?