Ho Chi Minh 14-16 (2013) June Pictorial


Hi!!Sorry for MIA, lots of things to be done..I'm so exhausted. Anyway last month I went travelling with my BFF in Saigon City!We have so much fun there!I will update my write-up during my vacation after done my jobs!!Bye:)



Boarding to Vietnam

AirAsia~~everyone can fly

Bus Ticket fare

International Than Shot airport

My hotel

view of Benh Thanh Market



The organized city, thanks to France~~


Ho Chi Minh

City hall

Saigon opera house
The TV Celebrity in duty


Notre Dame

Post Office

Add caption

Inside the church

worship place, still use by the christian followers

We came in the right time before they close the church


Halal food is available in masjid area and Benh Thanh Market

recreational place for vietnamese

kinda a martial art, the people is smiling while we capture their pictures..hehe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?