Taste of Incheon: Visit Dohobu Government Building!


Almost a year I have been living in Korea and I feel that I already adjusted with Korean's lifestyle. It is not easy to live in foreign land and no matter how good is the country you live in, you will never forgot your own country. Definitely!

After tired of working for a whole week, I decided to explore every single places in Korea.
So, I start with the places nearby with my house in Incheon. A funny question always have been given to me when they know my house in Incheon. "So, are you living near with the airport?" 

Friend, Incheon is totally huge. It takes about hour and half from my house to reach to airport by subway. To be precise, they have four subway lines named AREX, Incheon Dark Blue Line, Incheon Line 1 and Suin Line. My home was located within Incheon Line 1.

Okay, I have done with my introduction about Incheon. Few weeks ago me and my friend decided to visit Incheon Dohobu Government Building, the old government complex building. It is very unique and rare because the complex are existed since Joseon Dynasty.

Two  polices who guard front of the building greeted us as we enter the building. I feel welcomed then. 

Then, I decided to wear hanbok while visiting this complex. The government building consists of administration offices, rooms of King and ministers. And also, we can see the "chair of punishment" that is using for investigation purposes. Suddenly Korean drama scenes popped out in my head.

The places is not crowded and you do not have to take turn for taking pictures at the best spot. Compare to other attraction is Seoul, it is not easy to have perfect picture without people. Besides that,  it is free to enter to this building. I recommend you to visit this during festival such as Chuseok and New Year.

The bad thing, there is not much restaurant nearby. We went to Mc Donald and all spot is taken and the queue line is long. So, we decided to have our lunch in convenience store before heading to the next location which is Wolmi Traditional Park. That will be my next post. Till then, bye!

Pictures:

Welcome to Joseon Dynasty.

I don't want to be punished!

Looking something!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?