Korea's Prince of Ballad, Tim Hwang featured in epop magazine, April Edition, 2013.



Hi!! I'm happy to share with you guys my article on Tim Hwang Fan Meeting in Kuala Lumpur last year that was featured in epop Magazine (Malay Version) for April Edition. Daebak!!

F.Y.I, epop is the first Kpop magazine in Bahasa which is to satisfied Kpop hunger among Malay readers, because  before this all the Kpop info and news are delivered in Chinese.

Since then, epop magazine is very popular among the Malay readers!!At first, I don't have guts to send the article because epop are focused on mainstream Kpop. But, I want to do something as fan and want to help promoting Tim in Malaysia.

I hope more and more people to know about Tim and I'm hoping that PrinceTim will back here soon!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?