Falling in Love With Melbourne


Day 1: Sight-seeing day in Melbourne!

Finally the trip to Australia is to be ended at Melbourne. Well, it's really hard to accept the fact that we only left few days in Australia. So, we are going to enjoy this last moment while staying here. We are check-in at Greenhouse Backpackers which situated at the city of Melbourne. We didn't expect much about the room, but it quite nice for backpackers!

We started our day with exploring the city of Melbourne. Frankly speaking, I was under the spell of Melbourne. The landscape of city is beautiful filled with English-style garden enough to stole my heart away. The colourful of flowers, the calm of maple trees decorated the city and also the Aussie appreciation of their historical building has fascinated me. It's really made my day and suddenly the crazy idea popping inside my head. "Daddy, I wanna go to further my studies here in Melbourne." It is because I remembered my dad told me to further studies either in Australia or Indonesia. (After I told him about my planning to further studies abroad.)










The windy weather is really refreshing and again I'm not sweating at all. For dinner, I had onion rings at Lord of Rings..opps Lord of Fries, one of the famous chips in Australia. The portion is too big for me even though I am a big eater.

Day 2: Billy..Billy..It's Puffing Billy, Australia's favourite steam train.

8 Celsius plus with the raining is enough to killing us. Our walk is accompanied with the chilly and freezing weather. I was shivered to death and I need coffee to warm up my body. Seriously, I almost died..joke;P That's why I ended bought mafela cost for 20Aud at the Belgrave station~~please don't convert!

The weather is killing me, I had to bear with the freaking cold morning just to wait our train to Menzies Creek. However it doesn't killed my desire to ride the old steam rain, since 1900 century which is one of the finest preserved steam railways in the world. It's seemed I back to the old century time whereby I experienced to see the steam comes out from the train. Spread your legs out to feel the adventurous journey back in time!

























For more information about the ticket and timetable please click here.

After a incredible journey to Menzies Creek, there's nothing much we can do there unless took some pictures. However, the memories during ride the steam train will remained in my heart! We finished our journey half day and heading to the 2013 Tesselaar Tulip Festival to explore the beauty of tulip.

Tesselaar Tulip festival is annual Holland theme which is happened on September. We are so lucky because we are just in time to experience the festival. I'm was captivated with the field of colourful tulip and it's really beautiful!I had my glasses as the sun is shining so brightly and in the same I was shivering because of the windy weather.



















For more info of Tesselaar, click here.

...

It was fantastic moment I had my tour in Australia. 3 days 2 night is not enough to explore the charm of Melbourne. I think I need more time to explore the whole state. Appreciation of art and preserved of national treasure definitely took my heart as I am a history lover. The calmness of city and refreshing air has really soothe my heart.

It seemed that the trip was ended at Melbourne. I learnt the lessons during my journey in Australia for 9 days. It is the journey to know myself better, my strength and weakness because I was experienced with some inconveniences in adjusting the new environment. I'm happy to experience new things in my life. Travelling is always my answer to myself. I saw happiness, excitement, enjoyment and sadness. I learnt to be thankful and cherish every single moment in my life. As my motto, live life to the fullest and enjoy the days! Australia thanks for the hospitality, charm, beauty, calmness, friendly and happiness that you bring to me during my stay in Australia.

Melbourne, the never forget city!It's hard to say goodbye!

The sweet moments in Melbourne: 9/9-14/9/2013











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?