The Good days in Gold Coast: Entertainment and interact with Australia's wildlife!


Day 1: Sweet Moment in Australia to be continued in Gold Coast.

After enjoyed my stay 3 days 2 night in Sydney, we are heading to Gold Coast, home of wildlife of Australia. It featured kangaroos and koalas, the official symbol of Australia. They are so adorable!

We arrived at the Gold Coast on afternoon and the weather in Gold Coast is fine. I keep drawing inside my head what will coming next, seriously I can't control my happiness of meeting koalas. It seemed like the lil kiddo's dream is come true.

Like the old folks said, don't be happy too much, because u might ended up crying later. It is normal after shopping in Sydney, my baggage's weight was increased and I really need a trolley to load my baggage to airport transit. However, in Gold Coast, you must pay for the trolley in order to use it. My good friend tried to pull the trolley till I told her that the trolley is available for rent. It's weird and they r good making money out of it.

...

As a backpackers, we always keep the principle to save most. So, we decided just to dragging along the trolleys!We r backpackers indeed. To get around in Gold Coast, we used the Gocard, similiar with TouchnGo in KL. We paid for 50AUD after approximately calculated the cost staying there for 4 days 3 night. By using this card, we r able to get discounted price (depends on peak-hours and non peak-hours) cheaper than buying the normal ticket. It also can save time and the remaining balance is refundable. yeaayy..

It took hour and 20 minutes from Gold Coast Domestic Airport to reach at our apartment in Ocean Avenue. It was a bad day for us, because we experienced some inconvenience after arrived at the apartment. Since it was Sunday, the check-in counter only operating  half day and we need to called the night phone in order to do self-check in. It's bit uncomfortable because we need to wait someone to open door before we can access the security-box and get our keys inside the lobby.

                                     

The wait is worth it. Through our apartment's window we can see the view of the beach. It's really beautiful with maple trees, clear blue-sky and the chilly weather is really fascinated us. We cooked rice and curry for our lunch before start our journey to explore the beach. Our walk is accompanied by the windy weather which keeps blew my hair.




We dropped by at the surfer paradise market to check out the things. The locals are selling handicrafts, food, crystal and even the tarot reader also available there. It's same like night market back in hometown but they having it at the beach. We also enjoyed the sunset in surfers paradise.

 ...











Day 2: Say Hi to Tweety!!

Yeahh, it's movie world day. Movie world is one of the famous theme park in Gold Coast that you shouldn't miss it. Since I'm height-phobia, I only rode scooby-doo roller coaster and took pictures with WB's cartoon such as Tweety and Bugs Bunny. It is really fun even though I didn't play all the games. The place is really nice to hangout with. It seemed like I'm in the fantasy world and being the child again. haha. I'm so hungry and I really enjoyed snacks. So, I bought a popcorn  and I was shocked with the taste, it's really salty. How came they can ate something like this. I felt like I being deceived. haha. The sad thing is when the only halal restaurant is closed on that day and I ended up finished my salty popcorn because I'm totally hungry. Poor me!












Day 3: I love koala~~

Finally the D-day is came. I really anticipated this moment to meet koalas and kangaroos. We went to Paradise Country to met koala n friends. The entrance fee is cost for 48AUD which include lunch. There are separate charged to cuddle a koala n took pictures with them which are starting from 18++AUD. Yes, I did took pic with them!

Isn't it adorable?



I love trees

Add caption


The koalas is very cute, sleepyhead and we are lucky because the koalas are woke up during our visit there. Haha. I think the koalas are trained well, because the moment we snap their pictures, they are cooperate well and give the best pose they have.Celebrity Koala?

Also, I also experienced to see the kangaroos in real life, how they walk and jumping. They are good in jumping but in term of walking they are very slow because of the heavy tail they had. Too sad. I able to touch n play with kangaroos but not for koalas. Maybe because of the koalas is shy, we are not allowed to touch them unless for photo session. Don't forget to feeding the kangaroos. 1 AUD for their food;)







We also watched the sheep-shearing show and sheep-dog show. I'm highly recommended to visit Paradise Country to experience what the farm it all about. You are able to interact with koalas, kangaroos and satisfied yourself with the sheep-shearing show, billy tea show and also sheep-dog show. However, it is recommended to have own transport to if you don't want ended up like us walking 1km from Movie World. The nearest bus station is Movie World and trust me walking 1 km towards Paradise Country made your leg stronger!

Lunch in Paradise Country is Halal, no worries!After done in Paradise Country we are heading to Harbour Town. Harbour Town is the shopping place where you can get better price there. I wrapped my last tour in Gold Coast with revisited Surfer Paradise, one of the famous beach in Gold Coast.

 ...

Every single moment in Gold Coast would be one of the best experience in my life. Since I was kid, I was dreaming to meet the kangaroos in real life. I never thought I will able to touch and play with kangaroos. I really excited to see the koala and able to cuddle them, it was a wonderful time. The koala seemed to like me, is it because their animal sense? Also, life is like a roller coaster, but I really hate roller coaster. I'm height-phobia. Still, I did ride the scooby-doo roller coaster.






I'm sorry, I tried to summarize all the things I have done in Gold Coast. So, you might find that the post is quit longer. Anyway, I open to all question regarding my travelling, so did not hesitate to ask me a questions! Until then, see you for the next post!From Gold Coast we are flying to Melbourne, my last city in Australia.

Enjoy!


Bye Gold Coast, Hello Melbourne!


P/s: Sweet Memories in Gold Coast 8/9-11/9




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakaian Ikut 4 Musim di Korea

Pengalaman sewa rumah di Korea.

Kat Mana Halal Jajangmyeon?